How to Cure Snoring
Snoring may cause severe health problem! Many people did not take seriously about snoring including myself after snore for so many years!
But, do read below statistics:
1.Snorers are 4 times more likely to have a stroke.
2.Snorers are 3 times more likely to get heart disease.
3.Snorers are 6 times more likely to be involved in an auto accident.
4.Snoring is linked to some diseases like hypertension, diabetes, asthma and hypothyroidism, etc.
Snoring can be a symptom of a serious sleep disorder called sleep apnea . The first thing to recognize whether it is chronic snoring is by its symptom.
Do you realize you are snoring at night always?
I don’t know I am snoring until my wife recorded my snoring noise and let me hear! It is so loud and I start realizing the seriousness of my snoring problem. From then on, I start looking help for snoring and learn how to cure snoring.
The way you snoring may reveal the reason for you snore!
If you snore
• With your mouth closed: probably is your tongue problem.
• With your mouth open: your snoring is probably due your throat tissues.
• Only on your back position: your snoring is probably mild – improved sleep habits and lifestyle changes may cures
• In all sleep positions: your snoring is very severe and may require a more comprehensive diagnosis and treatment
So, what causes snoring?
Snoring happens when the flow of air through the mouth and nose is blocked. This blockage of air flow can be due to:
1. Blocked nasal airways: This happen mostly due to allergy or when snorer got a sinus. Deformities inside the nose such as a deviated septum (a structural change in the nose wall that separates one nostril from the other) or nasal polyps can also cause nasal passage blocked.
2. Weak relaxed muscle tone in the throat and tongue: Throat and tongue muscles can be too relaxed, which allows them to collapse and fall back into the airway. Deep sleep, alcohol consumption and over use of sleeping pills may cause this. When people get older, the muscle becomes more relaxed will worsen the snoring too.
3. Excess throat tissue due to overweight: Being overweight can cause excess bulky throat tissue. So, most over weight children with large tonsils and adenoids are found often snore.
4. Long soft palate and/or uvula: A long soft palate or a long uvula (the dangling tissue in the back of the mouth) can narrow the opening from the nose to the throat. When these palates vibrate and hit against one another, the airway becomes blocked and causing snoring.
Of course there are more reason for snoring. But, why snoring is a hidden killer?
Snoring can weeken our immune system due to poor quality of sleep. Other than that it may cause depression, affect relationship with your bedmate especially wife, or family members. When you are frustrated and bad mood will weaken your health certainly.
So, how to cure snoring ?
Yes, of course if I were a doctor, I would suggest medication and surgery. But do you think there is no side effect with medication or surgery? Snore device? Snore device is only preventing snoring, but not curing snoring problem.
I more believe in natural cures for snoring is more effective way of curing snoring. We can simply do it with home remedy. So far, some of the good snore cure methods eg, exercise stopping snoring, correct sleeping position, lose weight (if weight is causes of snoring), avoid certain foods and taken correct anti snoring foods, clearing nasal passages, and many others home remedies ways that help for snoring.
Here, just to share with you one simple stop snoring exercise that can help to prevent snoring after some times. It is a natural remedy curing snoring. See below two picture for understanding the exercise.
Stop Snoring Exercise
1. Simply close your mouth and act like you are chewing gum. Chew like this for one minute or more each time. 2. Do the exercise right by confirm your molars on both sides move apart a little, and then touch lightly again. Also notice that your lips are must be closed in whole process. 3. This exercise is pretty easy on your jaw because you are not actually chewing anything, but you might still feel a little bit pain in the beginning. Just take it easy. First chewing for few seconds in the beginning and then increase the period of chewing exercise slowly to about 1 minute each time. 4. You can make an "mmm" sound when you chew. This will open the throat better. Making an "mmm" sound is not necessary, it will just give the exercise extra better results. 5. This is the weak tissue that you are contracting, which you feel opening up your airways. 6. The muscles you now feel contracting in the back of your throat are one of the main problem causing snoring. By practicing this exercise will help slowly reduce snoring. However if you want to know more about this exercise, you can found a resource link of Stop Snoring Exercise at last of this article.
Click “Stop Snoring Exercising Program” to find out more.
There are some other curing snoring options sharing by those snorer that successful stop their snoring. They are sharing good natural remedies for snoring.
- Stop Snoring Naturally => Click “Stop Snoring Now” to find out more.
- Stop Snoring Easy, cure your snoring naturally => Click “Access Now” to find out more about snore buster
Lastly, I hope this article do give some tips of learning how to cure snoring and let’s say good bye to snoring problem forever with some of the tips
Snoring is a common problem affecting all people. It is a sound caused when there is an obstruction to the free flow of air through the passages at the back of mouth and nose. Snoring is usually very common and it is not an indication …
For those plagued by snoring, surgery may seem like a rather extreme solution. But sometimes the idea of curing snoring with surgery is quite tempting. Why not find a cure for snoring that take no more than the cut of a knife and a few …
people with under bites have a less likely chance of breathing when the lower jaw is pushed upward putting the upper set of teeth behind you lower set of…
But also for your own health, no more worries about apnea, no more getting up tired in the morning, no extreme anti snoring treatments such as dental implants, snoring surgery and other horrible devices for the rest of your life…
Anyone who has a snoring problem – and often members of their family – will tell you how desparate they can get to find a solution. While snoring itself isn’t a…